1/2 cup whole wheat flour
2 packages (1/4 ounce each) quick rise yeast
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup water
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 can (14-1/2 ounces) dices tomatoes, undrained
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
1-1/2 teaspoon sugar
1-1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1-1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 cup chopped zucchini
1 cup sliced fresh mushroom
1/2 cup chopped green or red pepper
1/4 cup chopped onion
1-1/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1. In a large bowl, mix first 4 ingredients and 1 cup all purpose flour. In a small saucepan heat water and oil to 120 degrees to 130 degrees. Add to dry ingredients; beat on medium speed 3 minutes. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
2. Turn onto a floured surface then knead until smooth and elastic which will be about 5 minutes. Place in a greased bowl and turn once to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
3. In a small saucepan, bring sauce ingredients to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered until slightly thickened about 15-18 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
4. Preheat over to 400 degrees and punch dough down. On a lightly floured surface divide dough in half and roll each into a 12 inch circle. Place on 2 greased 12 inch pizza pans then prick with a fork. Bake until lightly browned about 8-10 minutes.
5. In a skillet heat oil over medium high heat and saute vegetables until zucchini is crisp tender. Spread crusts with sauce; top with vegetables and cheese. Bake until cheese is melted about 12-15 minutes.
1 slice: 190 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 234mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exhanges: 1-1/2 starch , 1/2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.